Sunday, November 2, 2008

Girls Gone Wild

Yup, you read the headline correctly. I don't think that there was any lewd behavior, or not much anyway, but from the reports I am getting a good time was had by all.

Let me explain. Sue's friend Jan invited her and any other women folk to a designer "purse party" being held by her sister in Chaska,MN. Sue had attended one of these parties before and found some very good deals. The famous Molly picked up a "Coach" purse that usually sells for $900 for 59 cents. She has wanted one since she was a little girl...now she has 37 of them.

I am a bit suspicious of this entire party idea. All comers had black hoods put over their heads and were driven to the party site. The same process is repeated when they leave. I guess that is why the merchandise is so reasonable.

Anyway, back to yesterday's story. The girls first went to a really nice thrift shop and purchased some items they couldn't live without. I say that because, I checked the bags later and found no purchases for me. They did get nice stuff though.

After the thrift store they went to the party and each of them purchased a purse and other items like scarves, jackets, sunglasses and circus peanuts? Don't ask!


I was hesitant to post the next picture. It was Jan at the party telling someone that they are "#1".

Look at the size of that finger! That is disturbing.

Before going to the party the ladies spent some time together at Harv and Molly's home. They were entertained by Ashlyn. That is sister Mary's granddaughter or our niece's daughter.






That little gal is cute, don't you agree?

More later, as I am slowly getting more information out of the girls about their escapades.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: