Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey On Sunday...Part Two

Thanks for stopping back in. When we last left off, we were reviewing the event with pictures and a few words.

As promised, here are a few more pictures and words for your total enjoyment and possibly amazement.






What a bunch of hams...everyone seemed to enjoy getting their pictures taken.






Do any of these pictures disturbe you? After a while, you get used to it.



As I always say, you never know what you are going to see when you stop in.




There we have it. A great group of people who had a wonderful time. If I did not get your picture, sorry. Don't think that I thought the picture was so bad that I wouldn't use it. Believe me, I love to post pictures that are less than perfect. :)

So long for now. Please tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: