Sunday, November 9, 2008

Catching Up

It has been a few days since I sat down at the keyboard and pecked out a story, so I thought I had better get my act together.

As you know, Thursday after work I went in for my flu shot. It may take me a few days to live that one down.

Friday I had a business meeting in Owatonna, MN for a special event we are holding in August, 2009. It will be our annual Red Cross-Sheriff's Posse Motorcycle Ride. We have anywhere from 500 to 800 cyclists and tour a seven county area of beautiful Minnesota. We raise some money and have a great time.

Saturday was a lay low day. That is very unusual for us but we decided we needed to charge our batteries for a day. It was wonderful!

Sunday we did a few small projects around the house then we went over to Sue's folks house and fixed a toilet. It needed new insides and works great once again.

Those that know Sue are aware of her many talents...one of those talents just happens to be plumbing.

It has been a cold weekend here. Just five days ago we had highs in the mid 70's. We had light snow Friday morning and Sue caught some digital scenes before the sun came up that morning.


Today's high was only 25 degrees so now there is little doubt that winter is upon us.

We spent part of the day today planning for our main floor bathroom remodel. We would like to re-do all three bathrooms....one at a time thank you very much.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: