Sunday, November 23, 2008

This and That

I don't have a real solid topic to talk about this day. Instead, I have some of this and some of that to share with you.

We had a spectacular sunset the other evening. Just like the sun seems to literally drop into the ocean, this sunset almost got away from me before I could reach for my camera.

Mr. sun must have been in a good mood as the very next morning I was standing out on the driveway as the sun was just coming up. I looked to my right into the woods and as goofy as this sounds, I thought that someone had decorated the woods with millions of colored Christmas lights. It took a few seconds to figure out that it wasn't holiday lights but an amazing sunrise. Sorry, no pictures this time.

We have been having a heck of a time the last few years with squirrels or chipmunks chewing through door frames on our two garage buildings.

Can you believe this? We have been trying to use wood filler to bring the level up so we can wrap the frames in aluminium. These critters chew the filler out before we can even complete the project.


At this writing, I am happy to report that this chewer has seen it's last sunrise.


I won't go into great detail how I disposed of the varmint, but I did make sure it was quick and permanent.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: