Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Updates For You On Sue and Big Blue

I should have been a poet....NOT. I don't like poetry or people who like poetry. I don't understand poetry and I don't understand people who like poetry.

Lest I start sounding like Andy Rooney from the CBS news magazine, 60 minutes, I am going to drop that subject.

OK, the update.

As you may have read on a previous blog, Sue had one of her back teeth pulled last Friday. Here is the picture I showed you of her recovering.


Now she has to make a doctor's appointment to have that blue thing removed off her face!

Speaking of blue....Big Blue, our new pop machine is doing just fine. We have several dummies watching over it.



I was asked why we have volunteers sitting staring at the machine. This is hard to believe, but I was at a loss for words. I guess someone thinks that Big Blue is going to get up and run away!

The nice selection of pop is appreciated. The staff is well caffinated and rather chipper.

I should have discussed this yesterday when I introduced the machine. Here in the Midwest the carbonated beverage is called "pop". So for those of you on the coasts, that is what I am talking about. Soda is the term used in those areas. In the Kentucky and Tennessee areas pop or soda is referred to as "coke". If it is dark, it is coke.

OK, that is enough for now but I do hope you tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: