Friday, November 7, 2008

Great Food!

In my last blog I promised you I would tell you about the great food we enjoy from our favorite little Chinese restaurant.

It is called the Hunan Garden on Belgrade Avenue in North Mankato,MN.

The restaurant eating area is very basic but the food is to die for. We get takeout from there once a week and it is fabulous.

As you can see from the pictures, the servings are huge!

All that food for $24.00....and that is enough for two people...or four meals.

Here is half the food dished up.


I am hungry all over again just looking at the pictures!

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

3 comments:

Susan and Sam said...

OMG! That looks wonderful! I haven't had good Chinese in a long time. Today is my b'day and I may just get DH to take me to get Chinese tonight. Yum-yum.

Bob said...

Happy birthday Susan...now go find some good Chinese food! :) Bob

Susan and Sam said...

Thanks!