Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rocks Where?

Have you ever had a kidney stone or knew someone who did? I have had occasional stones over the years of various sizes.

Wednesday morning I could feel one moving down the chute from my kidney to my bladder. I can assure you that this is no treat.

Friday morning it finally popped out. Man, those sharp edges can cause some discomfort.


I guess you take your chances when you visit this site.

The bench project is now finished and all is well once again on the front deck.


One of the few remaining outdoor projects to complete before serious winter really set in was cleaning the rain gutters. Before I knew it, Sue was on one of the two roofs cleaning away.


What a relief to get that project done. Being the sport that I am, I held the ladder.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

2 comments:

gradualwisd0m said...

Jeez, Bob, how big was that one?

Bob said...

About the same dia. of a dime. Just kidding. It was about the size of a pencil eraser. Ouch! Bob