Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey On Sunday

What another great day we had this past Sunday in St. Peter,MN. No, not at the state hospital for the insane, but now that I think about it, some of the family I do question.
Sue's family met at her brother's home. Chris and Joyce have a beautiful home and everyone always enjoys themselves.
Of course we have pictures....






Did I mention the food? Oh man, what a feast. Chris made a turkey in the fryer and as usual, it was perfect. Along with "the bird" we had everything imaginable. I guess this was a dress rehersal for this Thursday and Thanksgiving.

More pictures? Here you go.....






What a great looking group of people! I am not just saying that because I fear that if I tic them off, they may not feed me anymore.

I have more pictures and words for you, but I will save them for another day when you check in to see "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: