Friday, October 31, 2008

OMG!

Halloween is finally here and I am glad because that means it will then be over.

Have you noticed that the Halloween "holiday" is getting so much attention with all the displays and air time in the media? What the heck, I think it is competing to take over the major holidays. Anything to boost retail sales I guess.

Anyway, a few people in Sue's corporate office decided to dress up for the occasion and of course she was leading the charge.

Here is how she went to work this morning.




I think she may want to brush up on her dental hygiene!

Ben and Anna were over for beer, wine, and BB-Q last night. It sure was nice spending some time with them.

Ben ran us through the procedures of using the new high def DVR. That thing is amazing. Besides all the other stuff it does, you can pause a live TV program and come back and it will be right where you left off. Golly...what will those people think of next?

Friday is here and I am planning for the weekend. The outside is pretty much ready for winter...I just need to re-arrange the fallen leaves a few more times with the tractor before we take the mower deck off and install the snow blower on the front.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear lord. I don't even recognize you, which is a good thing!
sv