Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Few More Pictures

I took a few more pictures of the trees here at Coyote Ridge. These shots were taken from our back screened porch looking out into our woods. The screen fuzzed up the pictures a bit, but they are clear enough to get the general idea.






Just the other day I had a local fireplace shop come out and tune up the gas fireplace. This unit is actually rated as a furnace/heating appliance so I want to make sure it is clean and efficient. It is controlled by a thermostat and heats the main floor and upstairs, and it is nice to look at. When it is REALLY cold outside our regular furnace kicks in and provides us with warmth. I prefer the cozy atmosphere from the fireplace.


With acres of free firewood some ask why I don't use the free wood? We burned "free" wood in Northern Minnesota when we lived there and it was serious work....something I try to avoid!

Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: