Sunday, October 5, 2008

Great Weekend....We Love Fall

We had another great weekend....great weather and beautiful scenery.

We hitched up the rig and took off as soon as Sue arrived home from work.


Those of you who know me understand that I like lots of excitement. That is true except when I am towing something. I am happy to say that the trip pulling the rig was uneventful.

We backed into the very private site and set everything up and Sue prepared supper while I grilled some hamburgers and took some pictures for you.





As usual, the food was GREAT. Why is it that cooking while camping tastes sooo good?

That pretty much sums up the first part of our adventure, at least the Friday portion of it. Lots more to come, I promise, so stop in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: