Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh My...I Sure Hope I Am Remembered In A Better Light!

Sorry about the lack of words and pictures. I have been out of town on business for a few days and have just returned.

We are going camping this weekend and are very excited about it. We absolutely love Fall camping with highs near 60 and lows in the 40's....PERFECT!

Sue sent me this email and picture of an obit that started out pretty normal, but went downhill fast.

Here it is for you to enjoy:

Click on picture to enlarge.



How sad to be remembered like that.

Now on to better news. Um....OK let me think.

The Fall weather here in Minnesota has been beautiful. While I was out of town Sue saw a momma turkey and 10 of her offspring in the yard, not once but twice. I wonder what we are having for Thanksgiving this year? Just kidding, at last count there were still 11 turkeys in that group.

That is all for now. Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Ben Meyer said...

mmmm turkey. I'm hungry.