Friday, September 26, 2008

Football At It's Best


This week we had the opportunity to attend our nephew's football game. We had a great time and enjoyed the spirit and energy these seven year olds had. I never thought I would say this...but I got tired just watching them.

Here are a few pictures....Of course we have to have at least one picture of the athletic "scratch".


And now...The future Minnesota Vikings...







Of course, we have the armchair quarterbacks who are critiquing all the moves.

Me,Chris,Harv,Molly and Joyce.


And of course....Chris talking politics to me. Man, this politics stuff can get complicated!


The weather was great for the kids...nice and dry and cool. About an hour after the game ended the skies opened up and the thunder and lightning kicked in...Big time. I think I picked the wrong evening to fly a kite.

Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: