Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Have We Gone Over The Top?

Sometimes I wonder about everything we do for our pets. We feed them and occasionally give them water. Is that not enough?
Apparently not!
As you you know we have two wonderful sons...Ben and Andy. We also have the "girls". They are two Rat Terriers names Betty and Lucy.
Now be honest....do you think they are spoiled?

Can you believe it? We bought a cart for the dogs so they could go bike riding with us.
Of course some assembly was required.

Making progress...

And the finished product....

Can you see them smiling?

So there we have it...the girls and their new wagon. I had better go and feed and water them. Is once a week enough?
Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

3 comments:

Ben Meyer said...

To answer the question raised by the subject line: yes.

That is all. Thank you, good night.

Anonymous said...

My min pin, Bella, loves my motorcycle - she jumps up on the seat all the time. I'd love to take her riding with me, but she is so over-protective of me, she'd probably rip somebody's leg off if they came near my bike...hmmmm...maybe that's not such a bad thing.

There, now I'm all caught up reading your blog!

gradualwisd0m said...

Wow.. you two need some grandkids. =)