Monday, September 8, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I don't know for sure what it is, but I have really been enjoying looking at vintage cars and trucks.

Sue and I discovered a car lot specializing in old vehicles and we have had a great time looking at these classics.

This past weekend we spent some time there looking around and getting a few pictures.

I hope these shots bring back fond memories for you as well.


















I hope you have enjoyed the trip. The folks at Unique Speciality and Classic Cars in Mankato, MN are good people with some great inventory.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

4 comments:

Ben Meyer said...

So when are you picking one up? Cruising season is almost done with, not much time left this year!

Bob said...

You sure know me don't you. I had a hard time leaving that place without making a purchase.

gradualwisd0m said...

Man, that 1930s model must bring back lots of memories, huh Bob? hehe

Anonymous said...

Bob....being an old time street rodder, seeing all these grand looking cars makes the old juices flow again. That 56 Pickup I could steal.