Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Have Had Enough!

Those who know me well know that I am pretty easy going and don't get overly excited about every day matters. Well, I have been pushed over the top!

Let me explain.

Five years ago we installed all new doors and frames on the house and garages. That equates to seven walk doors and four overhead doors. That was a lot of work and money.

All 11 insulated steel doors look like new, but it's the door frames that are taking a beating.

These things are chewing the frames down to nothing!


No foe is safe when I set my mind on conquering the enemy. Ladies and gentlemen....I am on a mission and I will be unrelenting until I win.

The battle is on and I will not cease my quest for success until the war is over and I am the winner.

I have spent countless hours getting myself ready spiritually, mentally and physically for this herculean task.

This is not something you go into with your eyes closed. Anytime you take on wild animals you must be prepared for any situation. There is a lot riding on this so I must be careful, yet vigilant.

Please wish me luck!

After carefully mapping out our property and the location of the damaged areas, I prepared a probability model pinpointing the high probability strike zones.

With great care I set up surveillance zones so I could monitor critter movement in the high probability areas.

I then ran the numbers and determined where to place my physical assets and came up with a placement area that would give me the highest kill probability.

With assets in place, I waited....



The planning paid off. As I monitored the kill zone, I could see lots of ground activity through my spy glasses and heat detection devices. I less than an hour I had my first confirmed victim!



This experience is something I will never forget. The thrill of the hunt has been a life changing experience for me. It goes to show that hard work can reap huge benefits.

The success continues. In the past five days I have caught six of the relentless intruders.

Is the hunt over? NO! I will not consider victory until every last invader has been neutralized.

Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

2 comments:

Ben Meyer said...

There could be a secondary objective here. Chipmunk soup, chipmunk fur coat. Chipmunk slippers. Could get a bunch of them mounted by a taxidermist and use them as chess pieces on a very large chessboard.

Scott said...

Did you release the vermin in your enemie's yard?