Sunday, October 26, 2008

Meat Haters...Stay Away

Kind of a crazy title, if I do say so myself. I almost decided to not post the following picture as our youngest son, Andy, does not eat meat or chicken or fish or turkey. You know the drill.

Anyway, Sue cooked up 11 pounds of hamburger and sausage complete with all the seasonings so we would have it when we needed it. It sure saves time when you can grab a bag out of the freezer and nuke it.


Last night Sue's friend Beth came out to the house for supper and some "girl's time". She brought her black Pug names Cleo with her. I sure hope this was a Halloween costume and not her usual attire.



In spite of the dog dressed in that crazy outfit, the girls had a great time together.

The service tech for Directv is here at the house as I write. He is in the process of installing our new high definition satellite TV system. We are currently have winds of 50 mph plus so I hope he is careful installing the new dish on the roof. I would hate for the dish to be damaged! :)

I will keep you updated on that process.

On and off again today we have been having snow showers. Yesterday is was 63 and sunny and today we are having gale force winds, snow and a high temperature of only 40 degrees. Go figure!

I think I hear someone outside calling for help, I had better get this posted and make sure the TV guy didn't dent the dish!

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Angela said...

You'll like having that pre-cooked stuff ready for you whenever you want. I usually do that, especially for options during the week when things get busy.

I wonder if we won't be hearing much from you via this blog after your HD satellite service gets set up...you might get sucked into the wonder of awesome TV!! :-)