Monday, March 2, 2009

The Rockers Have Left The Building

The sheet rock fellows made short order of their task. They worked their magic on the two rooms today and were out of here by 4:30.
If you still see some insulation in the pictures below, that is because the walls behind the fireplace will be stone after the guys put up the cement board.







Looks like Bruce and Mike get to mix it up with mud and tape starting Tuesday.

I must say that if everyone can keep up the pace, we should have this project complete by the end of the month.

Tune in again real soon for yet another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

3 comments:

Ben Meyer said...

Its looking real good! I'm sure you guys are crazy excited to have the work completed. I know I can't wait to see it.

Bob said...

I can hardly imagine what it will look like when the project is complete.

Scott said...

Looks good Bob!