Monday, March 9, 2009

Chili and Trim

Sunday, Sue spent a few hours in the kitchen whipping up another batch of her famous chili. With seven different kinds of beans, this is soup to die for.
When it was all said and done, she had made enough for 18 meals. Nothing better than coming home from work and having supper already prepared!


While the queen of soup was whipping up another culinary masterpiece, I was out in the workshop painting the chair rail trim for the main floor bath. I had already primed it, now it just needed it's customary two coats of paint.

All that we have left to do on the bathroom project is the floor trim and the chair rail trim above the beadboard. Once that is done, we will tackle two more bathrooms.

I do like this daylight savings time. As I write this, it is 7:15pm and it is still light outside. I may change my tune in the morning as I drive to work in the dark.

Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

That soup sure looks good! Would Sue share with us what kinds of beans she uses? Thanks.

gypsy

Bob said...

Hi Gypsy: Sue tells me she uses pinto, kidney, butter, northern white, garbonzo, black and chili beans. Sue says that if you are ever near Minnesota, get ready for a feast fit for a queen. Bob