Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Magic!

Beth, from my office and Sue's best friend, gave me an interesting birthday present.

Ladies and gentlemen, right before your very eyes, I am going to become a magician.
Check this out!


This box of magic is going to be a blast as it contains enough stuff for performing over 100 feats of magic. My first trial will be to waive the wand over my 201k's to see if I can return them to 401k's.

Tomorrow I have a fitting for a new tux so that I really look the part....so, stay tuned.

The construction guys were here today working their magic on the beam system.

They are now wrapping the 2by's with cedar and doing a very good job. Just a few more beams and some touch up paint, and that part of the project will be complete.





Please return soon to see what I can pull out of my hat for you in another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

3 comments:

Gypsy said...

Do you happen to be going to Hogwart's Extension School in Minnesota? I don't know about all this...my advice to Sue is to have her invisibility cloak handy, just in case. Please keep us posted on how the magic is going.

gypsy

Skip said...

Who's going to be your young and beautiful assistant? I'm sure it's not going to be anyone from the HSATF. Well maybe Dawn.

Angela said...

I look forward to a "Bob the Great Magician" show. :-) Please do not attempt to saw people in half yet though...I think you need Secret Magician Training for that -though it's secret and maybe you've already done that...