Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Useful Jenkins...Useful What?

I just had to pass this along to the faithful readers of this blog.
My nephew Josh and niece's husband Travis are in a group called Useful Jenkins and I must say they are REALLY GOOD!
If you are in the area this Saturday night, join us at Patrick's in St. Peter. They will be playing there at 10pm.
Here is a link for you to check out.....Useful Jenkins

I am sure they will have their new CD available....so bring CASH!

Not much new to report on the home remodeling project. The guys have done the taping and mudding on the drywall. It is drying now and sanding should happen Thursday. So Thursday and Friday they will do the wall and ceiling texturing with the painting on deck for next week.

Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

Glad you cleared that up - I thought it was Peter's in St. Patrick.

gypsy