Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Harv Update

Since Harv is still hospitalized and terrorizing the nurses, this would be the perfect opportunity for me to take my normal cheap shots at him. Being without a computer in his room, he has no idea what I am writing about. The problem is that when they spring him, he will catch up on the blogs and somehow get back at me. Usually he just does "The Look" and that is enough to neutralize the situation.

He is feeling pretty good. The doctors decided to keep him for a bit longer so they could stabilize his blood pressure.

The Coyote Ridge project is moving right along. Bruce and Darren did a lot of painting today. They also painted the rough cedar boards for the beams. Two master carpenters will be here tomorrow to build the beams.

The guys also built the stand for the gas fireplace/stove to sit on. It is slate covered and will be grouted soon.

I will have pictures on my next post so you can see the progress.

Until then, I invite you to stay tuned for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: