Sunday, January 11, 2009

Waining Moments

It has been a few days since I posted and I am sensing some writing withdrawals seeping into my days.

We have been busy with one of the bathrooms after not doing anything to it for a week.

This weekend we put up all the wainscoting in the main part of the bathroom and the alcove that houses the shower and single seater.

The floor trim is all set to go up, the trim around the top of the tile and wainscoting is primed and ready to paint.

Next is to prime and paint the wainscoting then start the trim process.





Those of you who "do projects" know what I am talking about here. The prep work is what takes so much time!

I think we are still on track to get the winter projects accomplished. Before Spring, we have the goal of completing the bathroom I have bored you to tears over. We will also do the second floor bathroom and trim out the front door we replaced several years ago. Hey, what's the rush? The door works just fine!

Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: