Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Santa Is Still Here

While taking some pictures off the back deck the other day I spotted something unusual.

For some reason, Santa is still lurking around Coyote Ridge.


If he is waving and acting friendly hoping to get some Christmas cookies, he is out of luck as I polished off those suckers a LONG time ago.

I hope that he leaves soon as it is pretty freaky to look outside at any time of the day or night seeing him watching and waving.

So I guess the only options are to shoot him or not look outside.I opted for the non violent option and will fixate on something more soothing like the fireplace.


Now where are the marshmallows?

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Ben Meyer said...

At first glance, I was thinking "Oh my God, he threw Santa in the fireplace!"

And when leaving this comment, the word verification had me type out: "farti" and it made me giggle. I'm so immature.