Thursday, January 15, 2009

A "Two Dog" Night

In my last blog I talked about the bitter cold we were experiencing.

Our beloved girls, Lucy and Betty had to bundle up before venturing out into the bitter blast.

At 6pm it was already -18 degrees on it's way down to -25 with windchills of -50.

The girls made it back inside safely after their brief trip outside.

Click on the pictures for a larger view





As we say here in Minnesota...It's a bit chilly out there.

> WINTER Poem
>
> It's winter in Minnesota
> And the gentle breezes blow
> Seventy miles an hour
> At thirty-five below.
>
> Oh, how I love Minnesota
> When the snow's up to your butt
> You take a breath of winter
> And your nose gets frozen shut.
>
> Yes, the weather here is wonderful
> So I guess I'll hang around
> I could never leave Minnesota
> I'm frozen to the ground!


Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Ben Meyer said...

Awww those poor dogs do not look happy at all. Not sure if its the cold, or their outfits.