Monday, January 5, 2009

Bath Update-Again

Will we ever finish the bath on the main floor? I am in no hurry as the water works, toilet and shower are operational and it gives me something to write about.

Anyway, someone asked me how the project was coming along so I snapped a few pictures for you.

We still have to put the bead board or wainscoting on the bottom part of the walls, floor trim and trim around the back splash.

Here is our vision of what it should look like to this point.

Click for larger images.


And some "real" pictures...






Two more days work and the project should be completed...I wonder when those two days will happen?

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

4 comments:

Ben Meyer said...

The project is coming along great! A definite improvement over the original stuff in there.

Angela said...

Wow Bob!! That looks great!!! Next time I'm in the area visiting Anna & Ben I'll have to stop by and check the progress on all of your projects! :-)

Bob said...

Thanks guys....I am glad it is almost finished.

Anonymous said...

We just painted our bathroom almost the exact same green color!! Looks great guys!