Friday, January 30, 2009

An Evening Of Soup to Blinds...Huh?

An interesting headline indeed. Please allow me to explain.

Over the past weeks, the children,spouses, grand kids...in other words family, have been helping to re-do Harv and Molly's living room.

Thursday evening Sue and I went over and installed the new blinds on the front window.



They really look good. Now I understand they are going to add a valance made of fabric.

The two new recliners were delivered earlier that day. It was tempting just to plop down in one of them and wait for the new blinds to hang themselves.


And certainly we must get a snapshot of the new couch....


By now you may be asking yourselves, what does this have to do with soup?

For supper we brought over some of Sue's homemade vegetable beef soup.....all I can say is DELICIOUS!


Throw into the mix some rolls and cheese and you have the perfect winter supper!


Well, there you have it....soup to blinds!

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Ben Meyer said...

I really like those blinds, I think ones like that would great in my living room.

The furniture looks great, so does the floor. I'm going to need to visit sometime soon and check it all out.