Monday, June 30, 2008

Take A Look At This Rig

On a recent road trip we spotted this very cool RV...if you can call it that...and I think you can.
It was parked in the driveway of a home along Highway 22 near Mapleton, Minnesota. Of course we had to get out and check it out and snap a few pictures.

For the most part, it is in very good condition on the outside. I don't know anything about it at all at this point. I have been calling the number on the sign in the front window but just get an answering machine. I will keep trying.






Just another blast from the past for you.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay on top of that one Bob. I think that it belongs in your driveway, right alongside your outdoor washer and dryer.
alepel

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bob, that would be such a wonderful rig to fix up! STYLIN!!

I absolutely adore the color, too. She is a beauty and it would be a tragedy to see her just rust away to junk.

Reclaim, reuse, renew, revive!!!
Hope you are enjoying your cookout this weekend. :)
Dawn