Monday, June 16, 2008

Where Does The Time Go?

Seems like I just pecked out a story yesterday for you but I see it has been several days.

I am just getting ready to head out of town for an evening meeting and I find myself with ten minutes to spare.

We had a great weekend. Yesterday our youngest son Andy called from Seattle, WA to wish me a happy fathers day. That means so much when I get those calls of thanks!

Our other son Ben and his wife Anna came over for beer and BB-Q. Needless to say....we had a grand time. Sue's folks, Harv and Molly also came over and Molly had one of her fantastic deserts for us to try.

As usual, Sue did a great job assembling all the fixins for a great time.

Well for now...I am signing off. Tune in again soon for another edition of " Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: