Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Pictures I Promised

About a week ago I promised that I would post some pictures after we got the landscaping cleaned up. It took three days but we are almost done. Oh my aching back!
Click on pictures for a larger image.







The garden looks pretty sick in the pictures. I always buy the smallest and cheapest tomato plants and guess what? They always grow and produce like crazy. I am convinced that plants stuck in the ground in early June do just as well as those planted three weeks earlier.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob....how interesting. For as long as I've known you on the forum, I've seen bits and pieces of pictures around your home. Now to finally see you home in one shot, I can see how truly lovely a place it is. alepel

Bob said...

Thanks for the kind words Alain! It is kind of a hobby to do landscaping around the homestead. Bob

Anonymous said...

What a lovely place! It's a lot of work having a big yard and trees and a garden...but isn't it wonderful to sit out at the end of a day with a refreshing beverage and relax and enjoy the nature surrounding you?

Well done!