Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What Were They Thinking...Or Were They?

Do you ever wonder if people think before they do something. Sad to say, but I think many people don't.

Now don't get me wrong, we all do stupid stuff occasionally, but I would think that most people would catch these mistakes.







And these people run businesses?

I ran across another picture the other day that I was impressed with.



Like all my pictures, you can click the picture to increase the size.

That is a picture of 18,000 soldiers at Camp Dodge (near Des Moines, IA) taken in 1918.

As you may know, we are having a HUGE "downsizing" rummage sale at Coyote Ridge this Friday and Saturday. All of you are invited to show up with your quarters.

Stop in again tomorrow for another exciting version of "Now What Are They Doing".

No comments: