Monday, April 7, 2008

My Goodness, 30 Inches of Snow & Goodbye Tiller

One of our friends and avid blog reader, Angela, commented this past weekend that they were getting heavy snow Sunday. On the way into work today I heard that some parts of Northern Minnesota received 30 inches of the white plague. Angela lives WAY up north. It's not the end of the world, but I think she can see it from there.

You may recall me writing about the sale of my bike Saturday. Well now, as of yesterday, our garden tiller is gone. Some nice folks from Owatonna, MN purchased it and picked it up last evening. One may think that we are trying to get rid of all of our gasoline powered machines. I can assure you, that is not the case. We are downsizing our garden and did not need that big earth chewer.




I think I have the selection of a handheld GPS figured out. I am ordering one this week and am looking forward to pouring over the 100 page "quick start" guide.

More later.

No comments: