Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Toy



Well there she is....Is she a beauty? I had better explain. This bike actually belongs to Pat, the wife of Gary who purchased my bike yesterday. They were very nice people and even offered to let me take the Goldwing trike out for a spin. They didn't have to ask twice. I grabbed my helmet and I was off like a rocket. Speaking of rocket, this wing/trike has a six cylinder 1800cc engine and can really move. I took it out for a ten mile ride and had a great time.
The rest of the day was spent cleaning out the storage shed and some general outside Spring work. We have lots more to do, but we are sneaking up on it.
We have accumulated so much stuff that we are in the process of down-sizing a bit. Just for an example. Why do I need 16 hammers in the workshop? It is that way with almost all our tools. We have a complete toolbox for each of the three floors of the house, one for the attached garage and yet another for the big garage. Now what the heck is that all about?
We are holding a large rummage sale sometime yet this month. I will let you know when.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob! It's Ben's sister-in-law Angela from "up north"!! Love the blog because your writing is like having a conversation with you! Sorry you parted ways with the motorcycle, but as you said, she's going to a good home! :-) Just wanted to say HI and hope you and Sue are enjoying spring (spring??? what am I saying, we've got a snowstorm up here today...so it's not very "springy" today!). Take care!!

Bob said...

Hi Angela: Great to hear from you! Are you free of snow yet after the Spring blasts?