Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Missed A Day


To our faithful readers of the blog, sorry, we missed a day. You may know how that goes. All of a sudden the day is gone. I hope that doesn't happen too often.
Anyway, our oldest son Ben has us all kinds of excited about the hobby of geocaching. For a complete description of what that is, click on the link to his blog in the right hand column.
I haven't picked out a handheld GPS yet as there are so many kinds. I have been using a GPS in the car and motorcycle for some time now but the units for hiking and geocaching are much different.
I thought this would be a great way to get out and get exercise. Walking or hiking is fine but I would like to add a little sport to the process.
I have ordered the book "Geocaching For Dummies". I think that description fits me perfectly right now.
Think Spring!

No comments: