Friday, April 4, 2008

Has Spring Arrived?

I know the calendar tried to tell us that Spring officially arrived March 20th but not for a brief minute did I believe it.
I also say that I will accept anything thrown our way through the end of March. I am tolerant after that for about a week then I expect/demand that Spring actually shows it's face for real.
Our weather forecast for today calls for a high of 60 and 65 degrees for Saturday. Now that is more like it!
In my last post you probably read that we were going to get into "geocaching". I have been reading up on it but just can't seem to pick out a handheld GPS . There are so many options to choose from! I tend to want to get electronics that are loaded with all the bells and whistles and end up only using half the options. Of course the die-hard geo-nuts always recommend the units that have the options that most people won't ever use. But, I also support those features saying " well, the options are there if I need them".
Stay tuned, lets see what I finally come up with.
Last night was Paglai's Pizza and twenty five cent pitchers. Sue and I went out with Ben and Anna and Sue's friend Beth. We really had a good time then went over to the kids house to see what colors they painted their dining room and kitchen. Very nice colors and the project really turned out nice.
With the good weather on tap for tomorrow, we are going to begin work on the yard to get it all cleaned up. Tomorrow is the day that I say goodbye to my motorcycle. Gary and Pat are riding their Goldwing trike over to pick it up. The good part is that they said I could take the trike out for a spin while they are here.
I will get some pictures.
That is it for right now. I will report on our activities later.

No comments: