Monday, February 23, 2009

How Do I Say "I Am Sick Of This?"

I have not been sick for nearly twenty years and now it's twice in two months. This latest bout hit like a hurricane Friday afternoon on our way to my folks house in Des Moines. Now Sue has the same stuff.
We both went to the Dr. today and she said it was just a virus and we needed to drink lots of fluids and get lots of sleep.
I was all packed and ready to go on an important business trip but had to cancel at the last minute because I felt so bad. Fever, headache, chills, sweats and the general feeling one may experience after being hit with a baseball bat numerous times. Other than that, we feel great!
I felt so bad that we exposed my folks to this crap, but how were we to know. Sue snapped this picture of them as we were leaving Sunday morning.
Dad will be celebrating his 89 th. birthday next month and Mom is close behind. I might be in trouble for saying that, but I think they should be proud of those numbers and all they have seen and accomplished.


House re-construction is coming along real well. I am VERY pleased with the guys from Bauer Restoration in Faribault,MN. They are very good at what they do and keep me up to date on everything they are doing. I will have some updated pictures for you soon.

Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: