Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back Home And Sick

What a weekend. Sue and I traveled to Des Moines, IA Friday afternoon to visit my folks. About two hours into the four hour trip I started feeling terrible and had a fever. After a wonderful supper I hit the sheets and went through a night of chills and sweats. I got up Saturday morning just long enough for breakfast and went back to bed where I stayed until supper. Then back to bed where I stayed until Sunday morning. After breakfast we headed back home and now Sue is getting what I have.

Not to whine, but this stuff is terrible. I have not been sick in twenty years, now I have had two bouts in the past two months.

The house is drying out nicely. I talked with Bruce the contractor today and he filled me in an progress and future plans. It is looking good right now and I anticipate the same holding through right to completion.

I have some pictures to post, but they will just have to wait until I feel better.

Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

I hope you and Sue will be feeling better soon. It ain't no fun being sick!
gypsy