Friday, March 21, 2008

We Had A Great Time!



If you read yesterday's entry you know that we ate supper at our favorite pizza place in the world. Well, it lived up to it's reputation. The pizza was better than perfect and the beer was ice cold.
Ben, Sue and I were dining when Andy called to wish me a happy birthday. That was really nice and made my day. Ben created a birthday card that was VERY funny. I sure enjoyed it and his wonderful company. I did behave as I was the DD for the evening.

We are getting more snow today....5 to 7 inches the weather people say. The nice thing is that it melts fast this time of year.

We are working on our first floor bathroom remodel. I think it is coming along real nice. I really think we will be happy with the results.


Until next time....Thanks for stopping in.

No comments: