Thursday, March 6, 2008

Good Time Had By All


We had a great time at Culver's last evening. We took the staff out to supper last night seeing how Culver's was donating 10% of their receipts to us. We are very thankful to have them in Mankato and North Mankato.
We received youngest son Andy's new cd in the mail yesterday. His band did a very fine job on this. It sounded great. Andy sure has a talent for producing and recording in the studio.
We are very lucky to have two very talented sons. They are also very polite and all round good people. Their partners, Anna and Sarah, are the same way. We are very blessed.
We had some snow and blowing snow yesterday so I was up before 6:00 this morning so I could clear the drifts from our lane. The tractor started just fine but when I would try to engage the blower the lever would just flop around. I will have to see if the cable became un-hooked. To get rid of the snow I got my walking in behind the self propelled snow blower. It is a lot more effort...but it works.
Thanks for checking in.

No comments: