Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back to Writing



I was out of town the past two days on business and not able to keep the journal up. I am back now and hope to get a few words put together in some sort of order for you.
This has been and will be a busy several days. Sue and I were in Des Moines for Dad's 88th birthday. We drove back from the south 250 miles Sunday the drove 250 miles north Monday morning. I had a business meeting at one of my chapters Tuesday night and made it home late that night. It is always nice to come home!
We are excited for this weekend. Son Andy and his special friend Sarah are flying into Minneapolis late Thursday night from Seattle. We are so excited to see them again when we have dinner with them Friday night.
From there they are traveling to Wisconsin to visit her family.
To make it an even more fun weekend....Our daughter-in-law Anna is having a birthday this Friday so she and our oldest son Ben will be joining us for supper in Minneapolis.
Sunday looks like yet another exciting day. Our niece Madeline is in a play...Willy Wonka, and we are going to see the young star perform this Sunday. We will be picking up Sue's parents that day so we can all show our support.
I understand supper is almost ready so I had better hit the post button. Thanks for the visit.

No comments: