Sunday, April 26, 2009

Purses Everywhere!

I promised I would update you on the "Purse Party" that was held here at Coyote Ridge Saturday afternoon. I hate saying Coyote Ridge and purse party in the same sentence...but that is the story.

Hundreds of purses...in the living room, bedroom, kitchen and dining room. They were everywhere!

The lady folk really enjoyed themselves between the purses, food, champagne, wine and beer.

Pictures you ask?

A purse is a purse as far as I am concerned....but these are "special" I am told. They have designer labels with names I can't even pronounce.




And of course the hostesses hamming it up for the photographer....


I didn't care for the purse part of the party, but the food and booze part was very good!

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

3 comments:

Gypsy said...

Wow! Even from here I could see some purses I liked!

gypsy

Ben Meyer said...

You're lucky the house didn't sustain any damage from the added weight of all those purses!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous i couldnt make it
:(
I have had a couple of purse parties myself :) they are alot of fun.