Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just When I thought I Had Seen Everything!

Life never ceases to amaze me. Just like the headline said, Just when I think I have seen it all, I discover something new.








If I didn't know better, I would say that someone had a heck of a party, but I think that "someone" had better seek professional help.

Thanks Niece Emily for sending me the pictures. I dare not ask where you got them. Nuff said!

I sure hope I can sleed better tonight. Friday night was not good to me for sleeping. Do you ever have nights like that?



Tune in again real soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

3 comments:

Scott said...

Not a pretty picture there Bob.

As for the sleep thing - every night. I normally go to bed and to sleep around 10, then I'm wide awake at 3. I force myself to lay in bed until 6. Haven't found a cure yet.

gradualwisd0m said...

I loved that they had the iron and ironing board out as if they used them often.

I went to bed at 12:30am and was wide awake around 5:30am this morning. I've been awake ever since. Boy am I looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Your brother sent them to me :)
Nice huh?