Thursday, December 4, 2008

Talk At The Table

Conversations around our supper table can get interesting at times, to say the least.

While gathered around the spread this past Thanksgiving I made mental notes of our conversations and comments.

I was shocked!

Things You Can Only Say On Thanksgiving.................
1. Talk about a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It's Cool Whip time!
4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
5. That's one terrific spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark/white meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10. Don't play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open & stuff it in.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!!

Now really, what I am I doing hanging out with these people? I love every second of it!

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: