Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Clean Up

The latest round of snow has left the area leaving behind wind and some drifts.

It is slowly warming up now with a temp of -2 as I write this blog. With the wind, the temp is running about -30. Now that it is almost nice out, we have re-arranged the snow so we can get in and out of the property. This evening we will have to re-blow the lane due to drifting. There is always something to do.

Our daughter-in-law, Anna is out here today and she and Sue are doing more Christmas baking.

Of course, I have a few snow pictures for you. I would have some baking pictures for you, but they won't let me in the kitchen!

I was in town picking up Anna and shot a few pictures of their street.



And a few shots of snow covered Coyote Ridge.







We hope to be done with the snow for a few days anyway. So far this month we have received 22 inches. Once we get the snow moved around, it sure is nice to look at.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Susan and Sam said...

Hi ya'll,
I just don't think I could survive with all that snow! Those are great pictures. I know they say if you grow up with it, you don't know any difference....and some people really like winters. More power to ya! I only saw "real" snow once and that was on a trip to Salt Lake City and Utah one Thanksgiving. It was beautiful (to visit - LOL!). Around Atlanta we get 1 to 3 inches some winters but not too often. We're in Atlanta now and it is 20 degrees (no snow). Right after Christmas, we're heading to southern Texas. Yipee! Catch ya later,
hugs,
Susan.