Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lots of Pictures

This past Sunday we had the pleasure of going to Northfield, MN to a birthday party.

In the blinding snow we picked up Molly and Harv and set out for our destination. Sue's truck handled real well in the snow even tho we did not have it in four wheel drive. I would say that was because of the weight in the truck, but I would get in trouble for saying that, so I won't!

The brithday party was for our nieces children who were each celebrating their first birthdays.

Tryg belongs to Josie and Jeff while Ashlyn belongs to Jaime and Adam.






Of course on a first birthday we took LOTS of pictures!






More......






Now for one of my favorite pictures.

The adults trying to figure out a toy designed for a one year old.


I found that picture disturbing!

Very soon I will have some more picture drama for you just as long as you tune in again for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: