Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures-Pictures-Pictures

As my good friend Alain always says....pictures...pictures...pictures! I think he may have reading problems so he likes pictures. :)

Anyway, as I promised you, I have some pictures from our Sheriffs Posse-Red Cross 4th annual ride this past weekend.




And now Two very fine guys...Sheriff Brad Peterson and the left and Sheriff Dave Lange on the right.


Anyone ever watch Orange County Choppers? How about this guest who made it out for the ride...Senior, is that you?


Thanks for checking in. As always, I invite you to click on any advertisement that may interest you.

Tune in again soon for yet another roaring edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay....I rud reel guud. eats speelng eye cont du guud....alepel