Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trip To Seattle

I was looking back at some pictures of last summer's trip we took to Seattle to see our youngest son Andy and his girlfriend Sarah. We had a fabulous time and I want to share some pictures with you.

These are two really great people and they showed us a great time!

We saw so many things and the memories will last a lifetime.

Below you will see some pictures of Mt. St. Helens, A ferry we took from Seattle one evening and a plane ride Andy and I went on to tour the area.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!













So, there we have it...a short trip with pictures showing the beauty of the great Northwest and some fine people.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

1 comment:

Ben Meyer said...

Seattle looks awesome, Anna and I really need to visit there someday.