Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh Deer!

You never know what you are going to see when you look out the windows here at Coyote Ridge.

I was helping in the kitchen Thursday evening and glanced out the window and commented that the three deer standing out in the back yard were beautiful. Hey wait a minute, this isn't a picture you are looking at, it is the real thing.

I grabbed a camera and took several pictures until our four legged friends had enough of me. I had to use the zoom, so the pictures were not as clear as I had wished for. Oh well, you get the general idea.





We are sure these are the same deer Sue spotted in the yard shortly before 6:00 this morning. She only saw two at the time, but the other was probably lurking in the woods while the other two offered up a very nice visual moment.

Tune in again soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: