Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am finally getting around to updating the site for you.

As promised, I have some updated pictures of two of our many projects...The church float for the Fun Days Parade and the finished remodel project in our mud room.







I will get some final pictures of the float for you this weekend. We are under the gun now as the parade is Saturday morning.

Our youngest son Andy, called last night to check in. All is good with him in Seattle. It is always a bright spot in our day when he calls.

You will notice that I have a few ads on the page. If something is of interest to you, feel free to click on the ad and check it out. The company sends a few cents my way when you click.

Until we get together again...Tune in soon for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: