Friday, May 9, 2008

Ready To Hit The Road

The long awaited weekend is finally here and we are all set to go. The camper is hitched up and we are set. The only thing to do is await Sue's arrival home from work.
Our bags are pack and we're ready to go...hey wait, who let Peter, Paul and Mary into this blog!
Man, I can feel the pounds already. Why is it when we go camping that we feel the need to eat five course meals three times a day? No complaints, Sue loves to cook while camping. I am one lucky guy for sure.

Above is a picture of the rig all set and ready. I wasn't able to fix the hot water heater yet so we will for sure "be roughing it".
I believe that our youngest son, Andy, is back in Seattle after his Band's Tour. We have not heard from him yet. I assume all went well. We will find out this weekend.
Our oldest son, Ben and his wife Anna, will be joining us for steaks on the grill Sunday late afternoon for Mother's day. We always enjoy their visits and good company.
To all the Mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day and thanks for all you have done and still do.
I had better sign off for now. Tune in again for another edition of "Now What Are They Doing?"

No comments: